Nissan is adhering more and more to the American philosophy when it comes to trucks. Need proof? The Japanese automaker has just won six awards at the Texas Truck Rodeo, an annual event that puts the industry's best trucks, SUVs, and crossovers through a grueling 2-day evaluation on and off the road.
The Texas Auto Writers Association crowned the following:
- - Full-size Truck of Texas: TITAN Texas Edition SL Crew Cab
- - Commercial Vehicle of Texas: TITAN XD Single Cab Diesel
- - Best Value: TITAN XD Single Cab
- - SUV of Texas: Nissan Armada
- - Full-size SUV of Texas: Nissan Armada
- - Mid-size Crossover of Texas: Nissan Murano
These honours support Nissan's "Year of the Truck" ― a celebration of Nissan's new TITAN lineup, Armada, Pathfinder, Rogue, and more throughout 2016.