Nissan has announced Canadian pricing for its new 2017 Rogue, which is now available at dealerships in this country. The best-selling member of the Nissan family will come with a base price of $25,248 plus taxes, preparation and delivery. Sporting a new front grille and a redesigned interior, the 2017 Rogue can also be fitted, depending on the version, with a motion-activated liftgate, double-stitched leather-appointed seats and safety features like forward emergency braking with pedestrian detection and intelligent speed regulator.
Under the hood, the 2017 Rogue offers a 2.5L, 4-cylinder engine producing up to 170 HP and twinned with an Xtronic transmission with standard sport mode as well as ECO mode. Consumers will also be able to choose between front-wheel and all-wheel drive – the former promises combined fuel performance of 8.2L/100 km, the latter 8.6L/100 km.
And attention all Star Wars fans: a special edition of the Rogue, dubbed the Rogue One Star Wars, will debut within the next few days at the Los Angeles Auto Show. After that, the limited-edition SUV will be made available to the Canadian and American markets.
Canadian pricing for the 2017 Nissan Rogue is as follows:
- Rogue S front-wheel drive: $25,248
- Rogue S all-wheel drive: $27,448
- Rogue SV front-wheel drive: $27,648
- Rogue SV all-wheel drive: $29,848
- Rogue SV all-wheel drive + power moonroof: $31,148
- Rogue SV all-wheel drive + power moonroof + Technology package: $32,598
- Rogue SV all-wheel drive + roof + Technology package + Family package: $33,598
- Rogue SL Platinum all-wheel drive: $36,098
- Rogue SL Platinum all-wheel drive + Reserve interior package: $36,598